|Life Plus The Very Finest in Weight Loss, Health & Nutrition Supplements (Serving the Web since 1995)|
|Weight Loss Diet Supplements||Daily BioBasic Supplements||Home Business||Immune System Nutrition||The Enzymes Advantage Trail||Skin Care Beauty|
|Anti-Aging - Antioxidants||Search This Site||Digestive Supplements||Free Energy Info||Environmentally Friendly Products||Nutrition Supplements Index|
|Hot Nutrition Supplements||Energy Supplements||Heart Supplements||Brain Supplements||Health Fitness Supplements||Joint Health Supplements|
|Vitamin Home||Nutrition Pricelist||Ordering (800 Number)||Free Health News||Free Health Articles||Contact Us|
Life Plus New Core Line Health Nutrition Supplements.
You'll Look and Feel Better - Guaranteed!
Amazing EndoCryn DHEA
(Amino Acids, Herbs and Much More)
|Product Information Sheet
PRODUCT NAME PROD. # PACKAGE SIZE PRICE Endocryn DHEA 0210 90 Tablets $30
Fast/Easy - Order Yours Now For Only $30 - Click Here!
Facts - Tests Show Some DHEA products Don't Contain the Ingredient Amounts Shown on the Label - Click Here!
TRY RISK FREE - 100% GUARANTEED:
Each Tablet Supplies:
DHEA 30 MG
Beta Sitosterol Complex 10 Mg
INGREDIENTS: Dicalcium Phosphate, Wild Yam (Dioscoreavillosa L.) Rhizome Extract, Gotu Kola Aerial Parts, Stearic Acid, Kelp (Ascophyllumnodosum L.) Whole Plant, Dihydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), Dioscorea Opposita Thunb. (achinese Yam) Rhizome Extract, Eleuthero (Eleutherococcus senticosus (Rupr. et Maxim.) Maxim.) Extract, L-Tyrosine, Microcrystalline cellulose, Silica, L-Arginine Hcl, PhytoZyme proprietary blend (Bromelain, Papain, Alfalfa, Parsley, and vegetable and fruit concentrates from Blueberry, Carrots, Broccoli, Spinach, Cauliflower, Kale, Asparagus, Beet, Chili Pepper, Green Bean, Pea, Sweet Potato, Cucumber, Pumpkin, Snow Pea, Tomato, Watercress, Zucchini, Lima Beans, Mushroom, Banana, Cantaloupe, Cranberry, Guava, Lemon, Mango, Orange, Papaya, Peach, Pineapple and Grapefruit), calcium D Pantothenate, Saw Palmetto Berry Extract, Beta Sitosterol complex (Phytosterols; from Soy), L-Lysine Hcl, L-Ornithine, Magnesium Aspartate and Ginkgo (Ginkgo biloba L.) Leaf Extract.
Herbs and Herbal Extracts
Formulated in a proprietary PhytoZyme base of special herbs,
As with all supplements, please consult your physician prior to taking if you are pregnant or attempting to become pregnant, breast-feeding, under a doctor's care or taking prescription medication.
Allergy Information: This product contains soy-derived Beta Sitosterol, and is processed in the same facility that processes products containing fish/shellfish, soy and dairy.
This product not tested on animals. Suitable for Vegans.
|How Can Endocryn DHEA Support a Youthful Metabolism?
Endocryn DHEA tablets contain 30 mg. of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) a metabolic precursor to many of the natural steroid compounds in the human body that has been available as a dietary supplement for many years. Lifeplus has combined DHEA with a plant derived sterol complex, synergistic botanical extracts, amino acids, and pantothenic acid (a B-vitamin important to adrenal gland function), to provide a unique nutritional support formula.*
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is made in the human body from cholesterol, and after cholesterol, it is the most abundant steroid molecule present in our bodies. Produced by our adrenal glands and gonads (testes/ovaries), it is made into many essential hormones by many different tissues in the body.
DHEA Levels Decrease as we Age
Investigators interested in the biology of aging have increasingly focused their attention on DHEA and its sulfated form, DHEA-S. Blood levels of DHEA/DHEA-S are high at birth, decline markedly, then rise early in puberty, and usually peak at around age 20 to 30.
DHEA levels then progressively decline as part of the ordinary aging process. By the age of 60, DHEA levels are only about 5 15% of what they were at their peak. Human studies demon strate that DHEA supple mentation can bring circulating DHEA levels to those of peak adult years. On-going research is a continuing area of excitement and promise.
Exciting Animal Results with DHEA
Numerous experimental studies in animals have demonstrated wide- ranging beneficial effects of DHEA supplementation. Further studies are necessary to determine the extent to which the results of animal studies can be applied to humans.
Human Study Interest
These exciting animal study results have led investigators to speculate that some of the changes associated with human aging may be related to the well-known progressive age associated decline in circulating DHEA/DHEA-S. The relevance of these studies to humans remains an open scientific question, and the subject is of great interest and an on- going area of investigation.
DHEA, in fact, has become one of the most extensively studied substances in medical history. Areas of new investigations, new results, and new ideas and speculations regarding DHEA come out on a continuing basis in the medical and scientific press, in broadcast news programs, summaries in the popular health and consumer oriented press, and on the Internet. Prudence dictates that we should maintain a conservative attitude until peer reviewed scientific studies confirming this information become available.
DHEA Supplementation in Humans
Quality double-blind placebo-con - trolled cross-over human studies in male and females aged 40 to 70 have shown that DHEA supple mentation can restore circulating DHEA/DHEA- S levels to those found in young adults. Levels of supple mentation in these studies included either 50 mg or 100 mg daily supplementation.
Generally speaking women require lower amounts of DHEA as a supplement, because their bodies make less DHEA than do men. Owing to possible individual variability, it has been recommended that persons consider having their DHEA/DHEA-S levels checked by a blood test prior to and during the use of DHEA supplements to determine if supplementation is appropriate and to assure that the optimum level is being maintained, particularly in view of the variability of absorption of oral DHEA that has been noted in clinical studies.
Young healthy people usually do not need DHEA supplementation, unless recom mend ed by a licensed health care professional. There is no credible evidence that DHEA supple mentation enhances ath letic per formance in young healthy athletes of either sex.
PhytoZyme ® Base
Endocryn DHEA is formulated in the proprietary Lifeplus PhytoZyme ® base, which contains a unique blend of over thirty natural ingredients including special herbs, synergistic phytonutrient cofactors from fruits and vegetables, plus plant enzymes for bioavailability.
When you take Lifeplus products, you have the added benefit of receiving the numerous health supporting phytochemicals and other micro nutrients contained in them. This unique plus in Lifeplus nutritional supplements helps to ensure that you are receiving benefits from those valuable phytonutrients. This is especially valuable for those who do not consume the recommended 5 to 9 servings of fruits and vegetables every day
Additional Lifestyle Options to Ensure Health.
In addition to including Endocryn DHEA in your daily supplementation, you may want to include a multivitamin for additional nutritional support. Daily BioBasics™ Nutrition Concentrate or Daily BioBasics Veggie Caps™ is a wonderful companion product for just that reason.
Not only do you get at least 100% of the Recommended Daily Value of all the essential vitamins and minerals, you also get between 1/3 and 1/2 of the Recommended Daily Value of fiber depending upon whether you select the powder or the convenient Veggie Caps.*
HOW TO TAKE ENDOCRYN DHEA
For adults 18 years and older. Take one tablet a day. May take up to 3 per day if desired. This will provide 30 to 90 mg of DHEA.
1. Adrenal cortex, by Lynnette K. Nieman, in "Goldman's cecil Medicine", 24th Edition, Edited by Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, Elsevier Saunders, Philadelphia, PA. Pages 1463-1470. " DHEA [Dehydroepiandrosterone] and DHEA-S [sulfated conjugate] are the most abundant products of the adrenal gland. They exert their estrogenic and androgenic effects as prohormones, being converted to estrogens and testosterone in the peripheral tissues and activating the androgen and estrogen receptors. There is no known regulator of DHEA synthesis, but its production declines with age."
2. common clinical Sequelae Of Aging, by Kenneth L. Minaker, Endocrine System, in "Goldman's cecil Medicine", 24th Edition, Edited by Lee Goldman, MD and Andrew I. Schafer, MD, Elsevier S aunders, Philadelphia, PA. Pages 104-110. "Dehydroepiandrosterone declines 85 to 90% by the age of 70 years, perhaps contributing to impaired immune or cardiovascular function."
3 . DHEA: Unlocking the Secrets to the Fountain of Youth. Beth M. Ley, BL Publications, Newport Beach, cA, 1996. And references cited therein.
4. Endocrine interactions: adrenal steroids and precursors. G.T. Taylor, J. Scherr3er, J. Weiss and J. Pitha, Am. J. Physiol., 266 (4 Pt 1): E676-681, 1994, Apr. [Adrenal steroids may serve as e ndocrine regulators of androgen bioavailability and bioactivity.]
5. Inhibition of carbamoyl phosphate synthetase-I by dietary dehydroepiandrosterone. M. Marrero, R.A. Prough, R.S. Putnam, M. Bennett and L. Milewich, J. Steroid. Biochem. Mol. Biol., 38 (5): 599-609, 1991, May. ["ehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), administered per os, serves to prevent or retard the development of a variety of genetic and induced disorders in mice and rats.]
6. Steroid effects on central neurons and implications for psychiatric and neurological disorders. F. Holsboer, A. Grasses, E. Friess and K. Wiedemann, Ann. N. Y. Acad. Sci., 746: 345-359; discussion 3 59-361, 1994, Nov 30. [... steroids such as pregnenolone and DHEA most likely are produced in glia cells and act in a paracrine fashion at neurons, thus modifying the sleep EEP in humans in a manner that suggests their potential as memory enhancers.]
7. Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) treatment of depression. O.M. Wolkowitz, V.I. Reus, E. Roberts, F. Manfredi, T. chan, W.J. Raum, S. Ormiston, R. Johnson, J. canick, L. Brizendine and H. Weingartner, Biol. Psychiatry, 41 (3): 311-318, 1997, Feb 1. [Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) and its sulfate, DHEA-S, are plentiful adrenal steroid hormones that decrease with aging and may have significant neuropsychiatric effects. ... These preliminary data suggest DHEA may have antidepressant and promemory effects and should encourage double-blind trials in depressed patients.
Try it for 30 days. If you are not completely satisfied just ask for your money back.
TRY RISK FREE - 100% GUARANTEED:
"All Life Plus products come with a thirty day no-risk, no hassle money back guarantee. We STAND BEHIND THEM 100%"
"Order today-The sooner you start taking Life Plus products the sooner you'll feel the results."
We are committed to serving you and helping you and your family maintain maximum health. We consider your business very important.
If you would like additional information on ENDOCRYN DHEA, or any of the other products I will gladly E-Mail you information. We are here to serve you. Send mail to
email@example.com Return to Home Page Table of Contents